We have the most beautiful evenings in Oudtshoorn and our veranda offers the perfect setting for romantic candlelight dinners beneath the stars!
- Dinners are charged at an additional R250 pp for a three-course meal. Our speciality includes ostrich steaks, but our menu offers a good variety of typical cuisine during your stay.
- Dinners and breakfast are served on the veranda of the main house which can easily be converted into a closed room when needed.
- Intimate dinners for small groups can be served in our dining room.
Here is an example of what to expect on our menu.
- Bobotie as a starter potion (traditional option)
- Ostrich liver pate (home made off course!)
- Soup of the day
- 300g of rump steak with vegetables and fries
- 200g of ostrich fillet with vegetables and fries
- 240g of fish of the day with salad and fries
- Our traditional baked malva pudding with fresh cream.
” food is our common ground, a universal experience “ – James Beard